logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Spice Up Your Meal Replacement Shake
Jeneve
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:23:26 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators, Registered

I have a Meal Replacement Shake (MRS) for breakfast every morning so I've been playing with spices and calorie free/fat free flavor changers. Here is my current list of favorite MRS recipes:

Chocolate Mint (Tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream or Andes chocolates, depending on my mix ratio. Mmmmmmmm!)
Chocolate Shake packet, 1-2 drops mint extract, water, chipped ice - Blend until it’s the right texture for you. HINT! Go lightly on the mint - I've put too much in before and I couldn't even drink it. A little goes a long way!

Vanilla Latte - (Not for the cleanse portion)
Vanilla Shake packet, day-old (or cold) coffee, chipped ice. If I’m feeling like I want it "sweet", I add some Stevia. Blend until its thick and creamy. YUM!
(Update: now that i don't have coffee around the house b/c my go-to energy drink is spark, I bought freeze dried coffee (Trader Joes has one) and just pour it in with the shake, stevia, ice and water... Just as yummy and i can control the strength)

Mocha
Chocolate Shake packet, day-old (or cold) coffee, chipped ice. If I’m feeling like I want it "sweet", I add some Stevia. Blend until its thick and creamy. YUM!

Pumpkin Pie
Vanilla Shake packet, 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, water, chipped ice - Blend until it’s the right texture for you. Add more or less spice for your taste.

Mexican Chocolate
Chocolate Shake packet, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, water, chipped ice - Blend until it’s the right texture for you. Add more or less spice for your taste.

Indian Spice
Vanilla Shake packet, cardamom, cinnamon, and saffron, water, chipped ice, stevia to taste. This one pops! mmmmm

Island Berry
Berry Shake packet, coconut extract, water, chipped ice. No need to add sweetener!

Orange Juliette
Vanilla Shake packet, Orange extract to taste, stevia if you want it a bit sweeter, water, chipped ice, blend well.

If I'm at home with my "tools", I prefer to blend all the ingredients together in a blender to create a rich, smooth, creamy concoction. It took me a few iterations to get my liquid to ice ration perfect for me. If I’m away from home, I use my shaker and still yield good results.
Jennifer Eve Grossman
www.advocare.com/10025521
Jeneve
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2011 8:24:30 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators, Registered

And a new one:

Chocolate Malt (Just like a "malted milkshake" at the Five-n-Dime!)
Vanilla Shake packet (yes, Vanilla!), Tablespoon Cocoa powder, water, chipped ice - Blend. Adjust cocoa as necessary.

In heaven right now!!
Jennifer Eve Grossman
www.advocare.com/10025521